Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 90 nissan 240, i posted up topics before, and i fixed my car,( so far, i atleast know the deal, the 2.5 rpm thing, i have to change the intake, and the spark plugs, thats what the mechanic told me,) and a new engine mount seeing that my motor is now related to a blender,

i just want to know where i can find this motor, the SR20DET i think,

and for how much?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
i got a 90 nissan 240, i posted up topics before, and i fixed my car,( so far, i atleast know the deal, the 2.5 rpm thing, i have to change the intake, and the spark plugs, thats what the mechanic told me,) and a new engine mount seeing that my motor is now related to a blender,

i just want to know where i can find this motor, the SR20DET i think,

and for how much?
you might wanna check the maf for that 2500 rpm issue. n-e ways you could check out sites online like phase2motortrend.com. enjukuracing.com jgy.cc and stuff theyre a little pricier than other places but theyre more reputable.
just do a lot of research before buying the motor. it will help you a lot

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, this helps, alot, but itll be like 6 months or less before i get the new motor, i might just work on the single cam that i got, and then just slapp that bitch on lol,

·
Registered
407 Posts
Do A KA24de swap and turbo it...you will be happier and lot more torque. And huge price differance......KA-T.org

1 - 4 of 4 Posts