Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for projectors, and i'm pretty specific what i want. i do not want "HALO" headlamps, first of all there is no projector, and second they are run off's which to me are as bad as altezza's, (you want altezzas, buy a lexus, you want angel eyes get a new 5 or new 7 series) but anyway, i'm sure a company makes a projector or dual projector headlamp for the b14's that accept the REAL D2S HID bulbs. any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED

i thank you for your time

·
Registered
249 Posts
Check EBAY

·
Registered
249 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much for the used nis-knacks, i sent you a pm

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
for that price you might aswell by the halo and just disconnect the ligth ring not many companies have the regular projectors left

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
Regular projectors are very scarce and on Backorder, I searched for a whole month before I finally settled for the Halo's. I'm still on Backorder at one place. The Halo's will Hold the HID kit, and they are very bright.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
my friend has that set of nis knacks.
he told me he dropped the price to 120 bux shipped.
his aim name is :Camillo W Moreno

msg him.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
awsaut, your reasoning is ignorant. The import scene is about foreign cars right? Foreign cars and modding them. You get a car and mod it. I couldnt afford a better car than what I have now, and I try to make it look good, so I get some stuff (like lights) and put them on the car. Just cause I like something like Halo headlights, I cant jump into buying a BMW 7 Series, or cause I like altezzas im going to buy a lexus, that is just ignorant to think like that. I dont know very many people that could afford cars like that. They just get a cheaper car and over the years make it better. We were all real happy when these lights came out, since we didnt have anything else (besides the Nis-Knacks) just cause we like the lights we wont go buy a bmw. If you dont like the lights thats fine, but like someone else said, just dont connect the Halo, and oh well if its not a "real" projector.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey awsult, Ed here, kid with the nis-knacks..... 100 + shipping.
I have all the wiring (new) cause i kept my nis-knacks wiring for my halos and just saved the halo wiring (idenitcal setup) email me if ur interested
[email protected]
Later
PS, thanks for the help LIUSPEED, but dont speak on my behalf like that without telling me.....

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah but I have to admit even though they aren't "projectors" at night they still look like projectors and I can see a lil better than with my nis-knacks....

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
or if your not satisfied with the brightness you can get yourself 2 sets of HID systems. one for the H1 and one for the H3

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
more like Cams ....... screw HID esspecially 2X, if ur gonna do it, just go low beam. You prob wont even need to use ur brights, really....

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i dont know what the hell neither of them look like when the lights are on.. does anyone have pictures or something?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts