Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a 160-180 amp alternator for my 01 pathfinder. Where can I find it? Specific sites would be helpful. Thanks.

·
3,553 Posts
Good luck. Aftermarket parts of ANY KIND are difficult to impossible to find for 00-04 Pathfinders.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Good luck. Aftermarket parts of ANY KIND are difficult to impossible to find for 00-04 Pathfinders.
why is that?

I thought the 00-04 Pathfinders and QX4s were very popular and thus have a large customer base. Granted, most 3rd gen(?) owners aren't hardcore off-roaders or teenagers with loads of disposable income, but the Pathfinder/QX4 makes a great platform to go OEM plus so it can take its owner beyond the pavement.

I'd love to buy some aftermarket bits for our SE, but even the NISMO catalog is a bit thin in that dept. The S/C isn't exactly wallet friendly, not to mention the extra fuel I would consume.

I understand that the Frontier and Xterra are Nissan's offroad focused rigs, but I didn't want either of those, yet I still want to play in the aftermarket parts bin. Sometimes, universal pieces just don't cut it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts