Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
a NEW engine? Nissan. And you won't be able to get a brand new SR20DET here.

Man, you kill me sometimes.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chimmike said:
a NEW engine? Nissan. And you won't be able to get a brand new SR20DET here.

Man, you kill me sometimes.
I didn't say a brand new SR20DET, and i don't care if i kill you.. you bring it on yourself by posting on every thread, asshole

·
8,328 Posts
you said "New" in your thread title. If you don't mean new, don't SAY new.

so you want an SR20DE or DET?

either way, use the search button, you'll find your answer. I think we're done spoon feeding you. btw, how's the 5 quarts of oil in your GA? ( no, a name change won't fool me...especially if that's the ONLY thing you change LOL)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chimmike said:
you said "New" in your thread title. If you don't mean new, don't SAY new.

so you want an SR20DE or DET?

either way, use the search button, you'll find your answer. I think we're done spoon feeding you. btw, how's the 5 quarts of oil in your GA? ( no, a name change won't fool me...especially if that's the ONLY thing you change LOL)
It says DE in the thread title. You don't have to reply to any threads.. that's up to you. And i'm not trying to "fool" anyone.

·
Back away..slowly.
833 Posts
Ebay..places that specialize in engine sales..etc. Just search, we dont know whats in your area.

·
8,328 Posts
ebay, Soko can get you a JDM sr20.............any salvage yard, car-part.com it's really not that hard to look around.

·
Think outside "The Box"
250 Posts

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
NEWNEWNEW go to a dealer... you should be able to pick one up form nissan till about 2009 based on they came in 01 sentra SE's and they gotta keep parts available for 8 yrs...

·
8,328 Posts
that's a steal! I might just buy one to tinker with! haha.

is that $120 shipped? :D

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
BlankgazeX said:
NEWNEWNEW go to a dealer... you should be able to pick one up form nissan till about 2009 based on they came in 01 sentra SE's and they gotta keep parts available for 8 yrs...
just the thought of the price from a dealer makes me need to poo

and as far as $120....the thread starter is smokin crack if they dont hop on that...

·
Registered
74 Posts
NickZac said:
just the thought of the price from a dealer makes me need to poo

and as far as $120....the thread starter is smokin crack if they dont hop on that...
hell for that little cash i might think about one... how much to ship something like that... and do i need a new tranny from my 1.8?

·
Think outside "The Box"
250 Posts
$hipping with Forwardair.com for Sac, CA to N.Y. could run as much as $300+. Plus I would have to crate it and get it to the shipping terminal. So your looking at about $650+ and its yours. It would be the motor, induction, exhaust manifold, and most likely the ECU.

·