Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
hi sherb im Lisa just writing to say hi and welcome you to the boards..................

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Lisa thanks, I've been a long member from Sentra.net BB before it went away and was just too lazy to sign up here. If you ever have any more math problems that you stumble on, feel free to email me ;), since I've taken a few math courses in my day.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey Sherb its Amy, Jay's girlfriend. I moved down to Kentucky a couple weeks ago. We should all get together sometime. We go to Louisville sometimes to visit friends.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
welcome !

hi ! welcome !

im a guy but i welcome you 2 the boards.

im liuspeed and i can help you with most ur modding need if u need any. If u have questions let me know and i and others on this board will be glad 2 help you

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
HELLO

hello girlies!!!
my name is Eva but better known as the Nismo Princess!
I love cars and working on my own. I do all my own installs from my tv's to my lights. Who says it's a boys sport! I'm new here but I hope to visit often!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nismoprincess, where in SoCal are you? Come to the Mossy Nissan event (check the Southwest forum for more info) and meet all us from Nissan Performance Magazine and nissanforums and check out all the cars and vendors. Welcome to the boards all you ladies!!!!

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Thanks for the welcome Sentragirl!!!
I live in Los Angeles/whittier area. This is the first I've heard of the mossy show but it sounds like fun! I'll definately make plans on being there!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sig by nismoprincess
of course I need a guy to help me work on my car....someone has to pass me the tools I need!
I'm sure he doesn't mind as long as you wear a mini-skirt :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
153 Posts
You guys are too funny. I was planning on going to the Mossy show. I grew up in Oceanside. But my bro bailed on me and I have no one to take. I refuse to go alone. :(

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
you can chill with me wildgirl I'm planning on going :D

S

·
0 Posts
Finally a forum where there are girls who like nissans..woohoo..Hi, im from houston TX..nice to meet you girls!:D

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
sx gyrl 97 said:
Finally a forum where there are girls who like nissans..woohoo..Hi, im from houston TX..nice to meet you girls!:D
Nice to meet you to sx gyrl!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts