Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POST REPLIES IM TRYIN TO GET SOMETHING STARTED!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
LI NY here

Im on LI suffolk NY, were in queens your from.. used to live in hillside of 171.. might of seen you once or twice what color is you car.... welll peace oh that meet on LI sound tight might
want to make it happpen?!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yo man lets get some heads together!email me i got two black sentra one is n/A sleepered out. the other is the turbo charged monster.I am in Jamacia

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SE-R IN NY

Im in queens, right now my SE-R is getting a transformation, 18" rims, fender flares, bmw headlights, custom bodykit. I also got a G20 that is getting work done to it. Also a MR2 and an accord are getting light conversions and lots of body work. Im not really into tuning the cars yet, even though I got a turbo header and T3 for the SE-R sitting in my garage.

·
Registered
379 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Best place to go is over at sr20deforum.com. The SE-R guys usually meet up in Brooklyn sometimes.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hellllooo!!!!

All of my ( B-13 SE-R ) I have a mini crue in Queens in the Springfield area by 225th and South Conduit. Every time I see a SE-R I blow my horn to let them know there are others. I have a black SE-R with yellow stickers on it. It reads ( RATED-R ) My e-mail ( [email protected] ) give me a call so we can link up!

I'm down
The more, the merrier :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah man

Lets meet up so we could get this meetstarted want to call me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts