Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yo man lets get some heads together!email me i got two black sentra one is n/A sleepered out. the other is the turbo charged monster.I am in Jamacia

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SE-R IN NY

Im in queens, right now my SE-R is getting a transformation, 18" rims, fender flares, bmw headlights, custom bodykit. I also got a G20 that is getting work done to it. Also a MR2 and an accord are getting light conversions and lots of body work. Im not really into tuning the cars yet, even though I got a turbo header and T3 for the SE-R sitting in my garage.

·
Registered
380 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Best place to go is over at sr20deforum.com. The SE-R guys usually meet up in Brooklyn sometimes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hellllooo!!!!

All of my ( B-13 SE-R ) I have a mini crue in Queens in the Springfield area by 225th and South Conduit. Every time I see a SE-R I blow my horn to let them know there are others. I have a black SE-R with yellow stickers on it. It reads ( RATED-R ) My e-mail ( [email protected] ) give me a call so we can link up!

I'm down
The more, the merrier :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.