Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
upgrading to white Racing Hart Z5000's. shoud i stick with my konig rated r's. is the racing hart a better wheel. any input would be nice. thanks

·
Banned
126 Posts
I'm partial to Konig but, Racing Hart makes a hell of a rim...
are there any big differences in weight/size ?

·
Registered
88 Posts
while we're on the topic of wheels..
i'm looking at a set of pacers right now.. (i don't know anything about wheels. you guys can help me out, ok? i'm not looking to spend a ton of money here) if anyone can tell me if they're any good or not, plz do so...
also i have a question. the wheels i'm looking at are 5-lug.. which obviously will not go on a nissan... do some companies make the same wheels with different numbers of lugs or what? and how do i find out?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Get sum pics of the rims posted and then we can give U abetter opinion cuz Quality wise Konig and Racing Hart are pretty equal

Ownz you--Pacer I beleieve and I may be wrong is a cheap manufacturer but yeah usually companies make the same designs in diff. bolt patterns....

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the konigs are 17x7 and i am thinkin bout gettin the white racingharts in 18x7.5 but im not sure i want to try and not have it fit. i have seen the other threads on 18's but i dont think i saw anything about 7.5" wide. will they fit u think?
konig rated r, white, 17's (what i have)

racinghart z5000, 18's maybe (what i want)

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
A 7.5 in. wheel will fit the car without any problems. My rims that I sold a while back were 7.5 in. wide and they rode fine with no rub whatsoever. Go for the 18's if you're after that special street stance, just make sure you get the right offset rim and everything will be all right.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the info. one other question. what should the offset be on a set of 18's? or is it diff. for each diff. type of wheel?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey does anyone like the motegi MR7's they look like a very nice wheel to me!

·
Banned
126 Posts
I tend to stick to:
Konig
Tenzo
Racing Hart
Enkei

Im SURE there are other great brands but, these are the ones im familiar with.
Ummm, as for "nissans being 4 lug"... not true, smaller economy cars tend to be 4 lug, sports cars are for the most part 5.

rims fit fine on b-14's all the way up to 19"

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
here are a couple more in thought process. both made by HP Racing. good quality/bad quality? i need opinions. would this look good with no body kit (se model) but bottomed out on Ground controls?

(pretty sweet design) 18's

18's

·
Registered
393 Posts
i would go w/ whichever are lighter (between the konigs and racing harts) ive always liked racing harts more than konigs...

N

·
0 Posts
There both good rims... I like the racing harts over the konigs but its your opinion. you have to look at it everyday

·
Banned
126 Posts
Tenzo= lite
Konig Helium I think are also lite...
ummm, I like the design of the top pic

·
Registered
88 Posts
someone on here has konig divas, right? b/c i'm looking at them and i really like them, but will they fit my car?

·
Registered
393 Posts
check out my site. theyre only 14"s... im a poor bastard. (but i still wouldnt buy anything larger than 16"s!)

·
Registered
393 Posts
i wish i could get bronze konig heliums. they come in only size 15" and they weigh less than 10 lbs! my se wheels weighed 15 lbs. each. the divas do save a lil weight. the 14"s weigh 12 lbs. each

·
Registered
88 Posts
cool. so i'm good to go. anything that fits your 200sx will basically fit my sentra, right.. so i can get 16 inch divas and have them fit?

·
Registered
393 Posts
im sure if you get the correct offset, ive heard of people running 19"s on our cars, check out the "bling bling" forum (big rim fans unite) i had to get +38 tho. i didnt really have a choice

1 - 18 of 18 Posts