Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys im looking to put some new wheels on my 86 300z. but evertime i find a pair the offset is wrong. I want something that will bolt strait up. no spacers and stuff. Can someone recommend a good site to browse wheels that will actuallly fit? I really like Motegi, but unable to find any to fit.Thanks

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
1,541 Posts
Motegi has a wheel called Touge that will fit.......and they also have a wheel called the FF5 that will fit.

DUDE............do a search!!!! Not to be rude but I have written honestly like 6 threads about wheels and wheel fitments and what works and what doesnt

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
guys seriously thanks for the help. I have read those other posts, but honestly some of them drag on and go off the subject. Anyway got another question. Can I put 16's on without doing anything to the car?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Z812 said:
guys seriously thanks for the help. I have read those other posts, but honestly some of them drag on and go off the subject. Anyway got another question. Can I put 16's on without doing anything to the car?
yes. 86 turbos came with 16" wheels stock. I have a set if you want some :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Z812 said:
The stock wheel size on 86 and up turbos is 16", so yes you can mount a 16" diameter wheel with out doing anything.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what about 17's or 18's? what point wiil i have to make changes to the car to accomodate the wheel?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts