Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
hYpNoTiC
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off, WHOA alot more stuff on this FORUM, second I need help in purchasing 16's or even 17's for my b14, (MODS - in my SIGNATURE) I am looking for the wheel/tire package mounted and balanced, ANYONE know any sites that are good? I live in CHICAGO, are there any shops besides ARANDAS that sell the packages at a reasonable COST??

NISSAN PRIDE TO THE FULLEST!!!

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
Mail order.

Many people choose to mail order through sties like www.tirerack.com Discount tire chains can order lots of different wheels, if your willing to travel a bit Waukegan Tire can get just about anything you want at very competitive prices. As for wheels, make sure the offest for any wheel you purchase is 40MM/40ET and that the bolt pattern is 4 x 100.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Has anyone ever tried to fit 225/40ZR16 tires under a B14? I have 205/45ZR16s but would like to go wider. Anyone who's tried this comment about clearance, rubbing, etc...
Thanks

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
Not certain but....

I cannot say this with 100% certainty however I remember my 205 40 17 tires where pretty damn close to the spring perch on my car, I would imagine 225 would be dangerously close to rubbing or possibly sitting right on the perch. Make sure your wheels are the proper offset as well.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Gun metal Tenzo R rs5

I was thinking about selling my 17's but i didnt want to do the shipping thing. Since your in chicago, if your intrested pm me. I had these rims for a little less than a year. Paid about a 1000 for just the rims when i got them brand new but i'll let them go for $1000 with tires ( lowest i'll go so dont even bother to negotiate.)

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
just print out what package u like from the internet, go to local discount tire and they will do a price match, so after u pay the tax u still will have left money over cause shippin is a bitch on rims

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just for reference I was riding on 215/35-ZR18 Yokahoma Parada with Racing Hart C5 18 X 7.5 with a 45mm offset. I've had no problems in three years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts