Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Soggy GloryHoler
Joined
·
792 Posts
no, 17's with painfully thin 205/40/17 will fit but i needed spacers in there because my tires have the rubber curb guard. I have 17's and theyre all right but why would you want 18's. Its better if you get 16's so you dont have clearance issues :thumbup:

BTW- eight footers wont fit either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
91sentra said:
no, 17's with painfully thin 205/40/17 will fit but i needed spacers in there because my tires have the rubber curb guard. I have 17's and theyre all right but why would you want 18's. Its better if you get 16's so you dont have clearance issues :thumbup:

BTW- eight footers wont fit either.
what about with 35
 

·
Soggy GloryHoler
Joined
·
792 Posts
not sure but running tires with that low of a profile is not a good option if you want huge wheels like that, especially if its your daily driver. Do you already have the wheels? IMO 18's would look fugly on the b13. Im sure theres a way to make it fit. Youll have problems with the wheels rubbing on the strut perches
 

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
Joined
·
8,328 Posts
cosmetic section comes to mind..............USE IT!
 

·
My ass, your face
Joined
·
3,520 Posts
91sentra said:
no, 17's with painfully thin 205/40/17 will fit but i needed spacers in there because my tires have the rubber curb guard. I have 17's and theyre all right but why would you want 18's. Its better if you get 16's so you dont have clearance issues :thumbup:

BTW- eight footers wont fit either.


wrong..18" wheels do fit....with 215/35/18 series tires..please dont give out false information if you dont know the answers.
 

·
My ass, your face
Joined
·
3,520 Posts
nismoboy93 said:
how do u think it will ride

i KNOW how it rides..but first you gotta tell me what suspension youre running or planning on running...the reason i know they fit is because i know 2 people running them and theyre in my crew...i work on their cars just as much as i work on mine so i know whats going on....lemme know
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cHoPs said:
i KNOW how it rides..but first you gotta tell me what suspension youre running or planning on running...the reason i know they fit is because i know 2 people running them and theyre in my crew...i work on their cars just as much as i work on mine so i know whats going on....lemme know
im thinking of putting the kyb gr-2
 

·
Soggy GloryHoler
Joined
·
792 Posts
nismoboy93 said:
im thinking of putting the kyb gr-2
do you have plans to lower it or not and if so what will you be using?
GR-2's are basically an OEM replacement so if you are lowering it then try spending the little extra and go for AGX's or koni shortened struts. Theyre much better suited for lowered cars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
ok i need some help guys , im looking in getting some 18's for my b13 , now i see i can fit them with 215/35/18 like Chops said , now i have stock suspension , will that be a prob ? I want it to fit nicely so if i have to replace the suspension i will do just that , let me know guys much help appreciated ..
 

·
My ass, your face
Joined
·
3,520 Posts
Prettythug said:
ok i need some help guys , im looking in getting some 18's for my b13 , now i see i can fit them with 215/35/18 like Chops said , now i have stock suspension , will that be a prob ? I want it to fit nicely so if i have to replace the suspension i will do just that , let me know guys much help appreciated ..

GR-2's are nothing but stock OEM replacements(aftermarket, but still OEM nonetheless).... yes, 18" wheels will fit a b13 with 215/35/18 series tires...you will however need to trim part of the strut as to not have rubbing(if you plan on running stock suspension).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cHoPs said:
GR-2's are nothing but stock OEM replacements(aftermarket, but still OEM nonetheless).... yes, 18" wheels will fit a b13 with 215/35/18 series tires...you will however need to trim part of the strut as to not have rubbing(if you plan on running stock suspension).
then whats a good kind of strut but not alot of $ and where can i find it
 

·
My ass, your face
Joined
·
3,520 Posts
nismoboy93 said:
then whats a good kind of strut but not alot of $ and where can i find it


kyb agx....tirerack.com
 

·
My ass, your face
Joined
·
3,520 Posts
you "can" use stock springs, but AGX's are shortened struts so the ride would suck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cHoPs said:
you "can" use stock springs, but AGX's are shortened struts so the ride would suck
what kind of springs sould i get that are not that much $ and what about tokico can i use them as my struts and im not sure if i can drope it can u tell me
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Top