Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what size wheel spacers do you guys recommend without having to get longer wheel studs ?? by the way i have factory wheels.. i want the wheels to look nice.. i dont have money to buy wheels so i want to settle with wheel spacers for now... i would like for the wheels to look flush with the fenders or close... thanx.... :confused: :confused:

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,368 Posts
Most wheel spacers are available in 5mm, 15mm, 20mm and 25mm. You might be able to use a 5mm spacer; with the spacer installed, at least 7/8 of a lug nut's thread should be used by the stud. To be on the safe side, you should use longer studs for any spacers that you use.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what size do you recommend so the wheels would look flush with the fenders... i dont want them to pop out too far out.... let me know thanx.. i was thinking about getting 15mm but i think it'll be too much... idk...

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,368 Posts
10 mm spacers are probably your best bet with OEM wheels/tires for the front; 15 mm for the rears.

To make sure measure the amount needed; put a yard stick across the fender opening and measure the amount in mm from the yard stick to the tire sidewall.

·
Registered
2 Posts
what size wheel spacers do you guys recommend without having to get longer wheel studs ?? by the way i have factory wheels.. i want the wheels to look nice.. i dont have money to buy wheels so i want to settle with wheel spacers for now... i would like for the wheels to look flush with the fenders or close... thanx.... :confused: :confused:
Try the BONOSS wheel spacers, they are AWESOME.BONOSS

·
Registered
2003 Nissan frontier XE D22
108 Posts
Wheel spacers are dangerous. Order the rim with the correct center offset for proper fitting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts