Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what wheel size is most commonly used on a classic se-r. I was thinking about some 17's but I hear that they will be to big and I will have some clearance problems? Please give mw some guidance on what wheel size to go with?? Anybody with a 91-94 Se-r what wheels do you have and if you can post some pics so I can see how cool my car can look if I do it right.

·
Registered
638 Posts
15" wheels with some 195/50/15's look and handle great on a B13. As for pics you may wanna checkout WWW.SE-R.NET, good luck on your wheel search...:)

M

·
0 Posts
Would it be smart to put on dunlop ZR5000 195/50/15 with 15" motegi rims

It would cost me around umm.. 700~750 bucks

·
Registered
547 Posts
all you SE-R(ers) are talking about wheels on your cars...if you get wheels and have to get rid of your stock se-r ones, I'd be happy to take them! I don't want to buy expensive wheels and tires anymore! anything that's not a hubby works for me right now! anyone know where I can find them? I'm gonna go check out some junkyards this weekend and see what I can find. anyone know a price estimate you think I can get all 4's for? (junkyard, or however much you're selling yours for)

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Zexel said:
all you SE-R(ers) are talking about wheels on your cars...if you get wheels and have to get rid of your stock se-r ones, I'd be happy to take them! I don't want to buy expensive wheels and tires anymore! anything that's not a hubby works for me right now! anyone know where I can find them? I'm gonna go check out some junkyards this weekend and see what I can find. anyone know a price estimate you think I can get all 4's for? (junkyard, or however much you're selling yours for)

I think you might have a hard time finding SE-R rims in a junkyard. It's not like the cars were that popular or anything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts