Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would aftermarket wheels that fit a honda fit a nissan?

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
What Honda is 5 bolt........? Besides, if you are talking about any of the FWD models, the offset would be all wrong. What wheels from what model are you thinking about?

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
What is the bolt pattern, the offset, and size? Answer already is no because you have a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. Unles you have the 4 lugs, but then again it won't work.

·
Z31 know-it-all
1,023 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
What Honda is 5 bolt........?
I know V6 accords are.

If you want cheap wheels, get a set of mustang cobra wheels. Mine were $125/ea brand new from ford racing.

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
z31 said:
I know V6 accords are.

If you want cheap wheels, get a set of mustang cobra wheels. Mine were $125/ea brand new from ford racing.
Or if he can find a set of Z33 rims for cheap, they bolt right up. And yeah I'm thinking back in the old days, when pretty much all Hondas were 4 bolt..... :loser:

·
Registered
59 Posts
what does everyone here think of these babies..... IKON GT-6

i plan on getting this 18's in couple months, $800 with tires free ship

please tell me ur opinion

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
1,541 Posts
Honda 5 lug is 5x4.75...............our bolt pattern is 5x4.5

so the answer is no.

Dont use a FWD wheel man.....itll look horrible, Theyll stick in way too far! Youll have to use a spacer and then buy extended studs from your local nissan dealer to the tune of 160 bucks. I had custom one inch spacers made that were hubcentric that I liked a good amount, I just recently got new wheels again b/c I bent one of the wheels on the car. If youre going to use a fwd wheel then buy one inch or 1.25 inch spacers. I used them with my stock wheels to and it looked pretty good! It pushed them out so they were comparitevly(boy I know I spelled that wrong LOL) a standard offset ( 0 offset ) or close to it.

·
1,541 Posts
Those are cool wheels though- thats a pretty good deal if theyre coming mounted an balanced. I usually sell Motegi wheels in 17 inch with tires for 800 bucks. Are they including shipping also? What kind of tires are you getting with them, do you know?

·
Registered
59 Posts
ya the shipping and handling is free..... i'm not sure what tires comes with them, but after looking at shit loads of wheels i picked those.. will 18s fit nicely without any probs??

·
1,541 Posts
Yeah, I had 18" Racing Hart C4s on my car, I ended up painting them black. but I sold them and got a set of ROH Snypers b/c theyre 8 inches wide vs. 7.5 (plus they look Time period correct......if thats any kind of excuse LOL). I will sell you my spacers for $100 if youre interested- thatll cure all your problems with putting the FWD wheels on, Plus they can be used on the stock wheels. PM me if youre interested.........

·
Registered
59 Posts
dam i didnt even realize those were fwd wheels... i thought they might offer an offset to fit my 300 but doubt it, how wide are ur spacers??

·
1,541 Posts
1 inch and theyre hubcentric. Basically they take a fwd wheel and make it a rwd offset.

·
1,541 Posts
There are a whole bunch of ways you could go and endless possiblities in which to do wheels... Those wheels he had picked out though were really nice. If you went with a wider spacer with its own studs on the Z32s 16x8 in wheel you would of course have a wider track which would be more suited for what you want to do with the car eventually.

Did you do 10mm spacers with extended studs or did you use E.T style lugnuts that extend into the wheel?

I thought you were going with Nismo wheels from the new Z?

·
1,541 Posts
0341TODD said:
1 inch and theyre hubcentric. Basically they take a fwd wheel and make it a rwd offset.

Or a +30mm offset into a standard offset...etc etc....

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
0341TODD said:
Did you do 10mm spacers with extended studs or did you use E.T style lugnuts that extend into the wheel?

I thought you were going with Nismo wheels from the new Z?
I went with ADR Kasais I only paid 356 for all wheels.

They are 18x8 32mm offset up front 18x9 35mm offset out back.
I'm running custom hub-centric adaptors 1.25"

I did a test fit for the new spacers just to make sure everything was good. And yes I know I used the stock jack it was only for a few minutes.

And I have no idea why I just shared the pics it is rare so all of you be happy.

I will get the Nismo wheels someday too, but right now I saved some money; plus I really like how they look.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i did some more diging on the wheels on a diff site. i found 2 sizes... 18/4 X 100/114.3/7.5 and 18/5 X 100/114.3/7.5 and 3 tires choices for each but i'll just list the ones for last wheel size.. NANKANG-ULTRA SPORT NS-2-225/40/18, -2-245/40/18, and -215/35/18
all nankang this all from bestwheel.com

i understand that spacers will be needed to make the wheels fit right to keep the inner part of the tires out of the fender wells but are they noticable, can u tell the gap between the wheel and brake?

·
Registered
59 Posts
JAMESZ said:
The problem will not be caliper clearance; it will be strut tube clearance.
o ic i didnt mean calipers anyway i meant the wheel tubs or inner fender wells anyway i didnt think about the struts

1 - 20 of 24 Posts