1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got some new wheels, but i cant afford tires ATM

wanna see what they look like on, if any of you would be so gracious

the wheels (sorry for the bad pics)
mine are the bronze (same color as the impreza has on it)

and my car

if better/more pics are needed i can provide em

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
BlankgazeX said:
i just noticed your emlem is off center, i kinda like it!
gives it a JdM tYtE loOk yO!

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks mayn

the wheels are Sparco Tarmac
(and that pic works, ya just have to copy and paste it sometimes)
but here's another

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
cant you just invision it? without us having to waste time on a crappy looking wheel, btw, its ugly on the b14..

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
this is the best i could do, i had to skew, and rotate, and all kinds of stuff, but i still think its ugly

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
HOLY SHIT thats HAWWWWWWWT!!!!!! lol.

i mean, I like it. i think you should go with those :p

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KaRdoN said:
cant you just invision it? without us having to waste time on a crappy looking wheel, btw, its ugly on the b14..
if i wanted to know how people thought it would look, or what wheels i should get, id have posted a poll

just a simple chop request
i tried it in paint, but i couldnt do a good job

appreciate your time and your chop attempt
wont ever ask you again

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
granted the shade kardon used is pretty gross, i think the wheels will look amazing, make sure you post up pics when they are on.

what happend to the other wheels you got? that you were going to PC.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
1.6pete said:
granted the shade kardon used is pretty gross, i think the wheels will look amazing, make sure you post up pics when they are on.

what happend to the other wheels you got? that you were going to PC.
i only used the pic he posted with the scooby, not my fault, and radio, im not saying anything bad, but these things dont take time, its just the pics are small, and im used to working with much larger pics, its no problem, but i just dont like the design of the wheels, and im surprised they even turned out, try to take bigger pics with a more side angle than the one i used, and try to keep it same level, not from above.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry the pics suck
dont have a digital camera at home, so i always have to bum one

had to grab a pic off google

you did a pretty good job with what you had tho
only difference is mine are a darker bronze

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
oh, the dark olive looking bronze? that would be nice then, im not a fan of bright colors, except for white 5 spokes on black cars.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
KaRdoN said:
i only used the pic he posted with the scooby, not my fault, and radio, im not saying anything bad, but these things dont take time, its just the pics are small, and im used to working with much larger pics, its no problem, but i just dont like the design of the wheels, and im surprised they even turned out, try to take bigger pics with a more side angle than the one i used, and try to keep it same level, not from above.
You just suck at photoshop thats why. Smaller pics hide a lot more imperfections. Quit being a dick. :thumbdwn:

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
Nostrodomas said:
You just suck at photoshop thats why. Smaller pics hide a lot more imperfections. Quit being a dick. :thumbdwn:
no, its because you suck at giving head, so try to feel what its like to be my dick with a shitty head-giver. :p

·
Destroyer of worlds.
874 Posts
dayum dude, your car looks awesome! it barely looks like a b14! although i'd like it more in gray with Alluminum colored wheels.

how'd you get rid of all that space under the rear fenders?

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tavel said:
dayum dude, your car looks awesome! it barely looks like a b14! although i'd like it more in gray with Alluminum colored wheels.

how'd you get rid of all that space under the rear fenders?
thanks man
it has Eibach Sportline Springs and AGX struts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts