Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im trying to figure out what wheels to get for my project, i'm open to any 5 spoke or 6 spoke, something sporty but not ricey or obnoxious, you can choose what ever wheels you want, i jsut want to get a basic idea of what they will look like (this is going to be a low roadster when i'm done so try to pick something that would go good with that theme) i was thinking 16's in front and 17's in back

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i didnt even notice them before, but they are a real good looking mean looking wheel. nice deep rim. polish them up, or think of a cool polish/powder coating combo.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
SanMarcosZfreak said:
top one is my favorite out of those, but i might jsut get the 'stock' polished, and have the lil openings powder coated
^ 2 best choices. i told you weld makes awsome wheels, and they are super light too. they have a set that are 11pounds

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
one for off road, one for on.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
SanMarcosZfreak said:
yeah keep the 'stock' for messing aornd in the dirt, the weld's for street/show
damn skippy, then you have no need to even have the old wheel PC'd.

for the other wheels get like a 16 or 17inch with a super low side wall on a car that tiny they will look huge. then you still have those (13in?) wheels your race/fun :thumbup:

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i was thinking 15 front 16 back, or 16 front 17 back for road and show, with low profile tires, and i have no idea how big the 'stocks' are lol i'll find out tommorow

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
15 front 17 back. for more wheel.

14 front 15 rear+giant ass tire, for that bad ass wedge/mussel look.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
SanMarcosZfreak said:
mickey thompson baja claws (31in)
BAHAHAHAHAHA
your gona put 31's on that thing? the tire are so big they will touch each other lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts