Nissan Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
NOHC_Ownz_Jooz said:
Just curious. I heard from a VERY reliable source that this forum was full of uneducated & one-sided Nissan Fanboys.

Why would someone say something about you folks? I haven't seen anything that would back this up. Do you all have a troll problem that brings the intelligence average down?
There are always people that don't like something.

I'd say the members on this board have more knowledge and experience on Nissan cars than any other board out there. It is new though and has been around for less than 2 months so it's still in it's infancy stage.

Stick around and read around. Like you said it didn't seem like what you heard.

To everyone, please stop bad mouthing each other as it makes the situation worse.

Z

·
0 Posts
NOHC, welcome. Don't worry about the Nissan Nazi thing, I know what you're talking about. It's sort of a joke on ClubSi and a couple other places, it's no big deal. There were a couple people (or just one?) making some sort of grand, unprovable claims about their car but for the most part we have a lot of intelligent, well spoken people here.

And that step off my grill DOG pic made me laugh for 5 minutes. :D

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
NOHC_Ownz_Jooz said:
Just curious. I heard from a VERY reliable source that this forum was full of uneducated & one-sided Nissan Fanboys.

Why would someone say something about you folks? I haven't seen anything that would back this up. Do you all have a troll problem that brings the intelligence average down?
Yes, we do... or did. I don't think we're one sided or uneducated though. If you stick around long enough you just might be shopping at a Nissan dealer near you!:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Zak91SE-R said:
There were a couple people (or just one?) making some sort of grand, unprovable claims about their car but for the most part we have a lot of intelligent, well spoken people here.
Thanks Zak...I appreciate it. I do have to confess, I do have a soft spot in my rusted pushrod domestic heart for the 87-90 Nissan Pulsar. I've always wanted one of them, much in the same way I have wanted to find a Fiero for the motor I have prepared for it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
you know whats funny?

What's funny is that the guy that posted the "Step Off" pic of the dog on the grill, is the guy that's steppin' on our grills. I'm pretty sure nobody here dragged you onto this site and made you post about Nissan Nazi... the logic just isn't there.

I don't think anybody should be hating someone else for the car they drive. But if the guys over at ClubSI.com don't like Nissan guys?? Right friggin' on! Then I can't wait to get my SE-R... Cuz when that happens, I'm gonna be revvin' on every damn rice bucket I see. Dual exhaust on your 4-banger...uhh huh, yeah.

The Nazi joke is pretty funny, I'm suprised nobody made those comments on any of the BMW sites I've been on. But thats because a built Japanese anything versus a built German anything... would lose! Especially a Honda.

BTW, the new Mazda Miata Special Edition will run you about 30G's. But it puts out 2 more horsepower and 10 fewer lb/ft of torque. See, Nissan was already better 10 years ago.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Of course no one's ging to make that kind of statement on a BMW message board. The Germans don't fuck around. :D I'm not hating on anyone's car. I just wanted some questions answered about the validity & accuracy of the members and their information on the interests that they may or may not be knowledgeable.

the logic just isn't there.
Well there Mr. Spock....I was dragged here...err invited. Nissan Nazis was the only thing I could think of that would generate a bit of interest. Who actually looks at the "Hey I'm a N00b Hi All" posts anyway? :D

1,267 Posts
Damnnit, I'm a little late to this one I guess. Yeah, it's all my fault, I dragged his ass over here, but that was for a different purpose, let's just see what happens now that he's loose hehehe.......

Oh yeah, that dog pic is fucking hilarious:D (too bad we don't have the :joel: smilie over here, but nobody would get it anyway.)

EDIT: and being a nissan nazi isn't the worst thing in the world, try going over to S v A and telling them you have a VW wun point ate tee, the greatest 4 banger ever and see what happens to you.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts