Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious. I heard from a VERY reliable source that this forum was full of uneducated & one-sided Nissan Fanboys.

Why would someone say something about you folks? I haven't seen anything that would back this up. Do you all have a troll problem that brings the intelligence average down?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have a problem with Nissans. In fact, I can't name a Nissan made after 1985 that COULDN'T beat my wife's car in a drag race.

I just heard some shit, and I wanted to find out if it was true.

Do you have a problem with real retards over here or what?

BTW, if it helps, I saw most of the shit talking on j-body.org

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Now WTF does this have to do with NAZIS? People like you f**king piss me off. Drop the shit. How is j-body.org a reliable source, are you a jackass? How do you idiots find sites like this one, its clean, its friendly, its everything youre not. I mean, you have sh*t for brains.

We might be called "one-sided Nissan Fanboys" because this is a NISSAN WEBSITE. We here talk about Nissans. Why would we talk about customizing Hondas on a NISSAN WEBSITE? Maybe youre "reliable" source is a HONDA RICER who went here and thought we only like nissans, but we talk about them, because this is a NISSAN WEBSITE. Maybe you should check out AutomotiveForums.com if you want Topics on EVERY CAR.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Why dont you two get a room? Its not necessary for you to have a little chat going and get other people annoyed. ITS CALLED PRIVATE MESSAGE

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
The Nazi comments are unnecessary.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nissan Nazi's are, fanboys. pure & simple. The term Nissan Nazi was coined over at Clubsi.com in the Si vs. All forum. It's a joke. a joke right along with the mullet Camaro jokes, the homosexual VW jokes, and The Maxima being God's Chariot.
All in good fun.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Youre a Nazi dumbass, who sports a mullet. Get back on your chariot, faggot.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts