Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss you guys :(
I've been sooooooooooo busy lately that's why I haven't been on in so long. Hopefully it'll slow down soon.
I got a new(used) car by the way a MBenz ML320. I wanted a small SUV and I thought the benz was "pretty". I couldn't part with my 200sx so I kept it :hal: :cheers: :fluffy: plus I got a really good deal on it :fluffy:
have there been any fun pranks that I've missed out on ? lol

·
The Right One Baby!
2,506 Posts
Well look who decided to visit us. What up PIMPIN! No nothing major since your Lesbian act thread. But we missed yah too. Now make me a sammich!

·
In class
140 Posts
Ooooh she's back! I've definitely missed the hotness with the photoshopped crooked boobs. What the heck have you been doing lately?

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAHAHAHA what lesbian act thread? I need to read that!
:fluffy: :hal: :fluffy:

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Congrats on the Benz, glad to hear you kept the 200SX :thumbup: No major pranks in a while, there is a "prank brainstorming" thread in the mofo section, any ideas?

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh I remeber that thread lol
good times
:thumbup:

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Bumpin said:

Was that the time that Hal had me thinking that (i admit I fell for it, but I was still suspicious) Princess was going to send me topless shots that her *girl*friend was going to take of her?

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Wufaded said:
Yup, I call it "the day Mark betrayed Mofo and tried to keep boobie pics to himself" day.....:D
MF'er, I would have had those pics up on the net faster than Princess could refresh her browser.

No offense, Princess :)

·
The Right One Baby!
2,506 Posts
Mark said:
Was that the time that Hal had me thinking that (i admit I fell for it, but I was still suspicious) Princess was going to send me topless shots that her *girl*friend was going to take of her?
Yeah the day you, and many others got pwned. Princess was right...good times. :hal:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts