Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone im new here. you all will hate me when i say this, but - im originally a honda/vtec enthusiest. i recently transformed to a nissan lover when i acquired a MINT 1990 240sx with about 66,000 miles on it. original owner was a lady from nyc since 1990, and had this thing garaged most of it's life. its in really great shape and i was lucky to find it for the price i did ($2,800). i joined this board to find out what i can do with it? by next year i want to go det - but i know nothing about engine swaps or nissan turbo... so basically this year, id like to find out what i can do with this thing and the ka24de it has in it? so can you all please supply me with some links to 240sx sites; including parts, engine swap info, specs, and anything else that i may find useful? ive done some searches on yahoo but didnt come across much. thanx alot guys, im glad to be a part of the nissan community, especially the 240 community at that... and its nice to find a forum all about nissan. :cheers:

·
i'm an asshole
1,859 Posts
welcome , this is a really great site. i've learned a whole lot on here about my 240. most of the people on here can help you out, so feel free to ask anything. i can help you out too on some car links and swaps and stuff like that. just use private messanger to get in touch with anyone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts