Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up homies? I been snooping around this fourm for a while now, bein it never sent me the e-mail to confirm my account, I even checked the spam. But I'm on now. Let me discribe my set up.

1988 Nissan Sentra 2dr
Erebuni Body Kit
16'' Rims
Aftermarket rear view mirrors with LED lights
Custom Mesh Grille
Stainless steel fender flares, (might give those away)
Hood scoop
Headlight covers, (pretty much gave them away)

Future plans
Grass candy green paint job,
Hard top conversion, (a maybe)
SR20 Drop
AWD conversion (yeah if you dream mine aswell dream big right?)
fiber glass dash and door panels,
SMALLER FRIGGIN TIRES! I have 205 on 16''. Don't ask me how I made them fit with only a small spacer, because I don't know.
Mold the bodykit on it If I don't decide on a custom kit.
I have a guy makeing custom projector headlights that are one with custom corner lights, (corner lights will be differnt almost like stanzas just not as big)
aswell as custom tail lights
Fender flare these out, similar to the Blue Bird 910s of the aussie rallys, just more street look.
and a new exhaust.
and I'll be lowering it within the next week.

I have many more ideas of what to do to this car, Its gonna take some time. Bein a woman side swiped me at 75 MPH in my back right fender, Now i have a hole in my trunk. But hey, that 08 Toy avalon got the worse of it.

My location, the more box shaped cars are very popular, anything old school. I had so many offers for this car for crazy prices that perhaps I should have went ahead and took. but anyways. There are about 7 includeing mine modded B12 Nissan sentras that I know of in my city, 2 of those, I know the owners. I found 2 more within a week, So No telling how many more are in my area.

I'm in a decent position to mod this car. A former owner of this type nissan sentra has owned several of these models that he modified, he has many CADs (he has a program to mod the cars) of differnt modifications you can do this car, He made one Nissan sentra with a custom bodykit, a lowrider ragtop, It was beautiful, it won 1st place in many lowrider shows and was in the LOWRIDER mag a number of times. (Iknow lowriders arent the taste of many of u guys). He knows this car like the back of his hand, You can find him working on one in pitch black no problem.

we also have another guy a county over who seems to own a few, (I havent met him but my homie has) who works on cars, he owns a rag top and several others with differnt body kits on them not to mention apprently a number of rare after market parts for this vehicle. (I have to go meet this guy).

And if I need any salvage parts, we have a junk yard in a town next to my city, that has 2 B12 nissan sentras that had slight mods to it laying in the front in view, and if you go towards the back you can see a few more. The guy has over 100 acres of salvaged cars, I only been on maybe 10, I plan to hit the place up friday to see what more he has. I also own an 89 doner car.

Sadly tho, Somethings I can't find are many JDM exterior parts such as the sunny bumpers, the larger american bumpers are still popular to many of those who own this car here, but I think this is because many of them don't know of the sunny bumpers as most don't ever get online lol.

So if anyone can hook me up please hit me up... also, I know one of you had BMW headlights placed in your Sentra, But that was a few yrs ago the pic will not load, does anyone have a pic of one in a sentra so I can get an Idea on how projectors may look in this car?

And if any of you need any salavaged parts hit me up I'll see what I can do...

Also one last things, I'll be posting pics soon of the many modified B12s in the Fayetteville North Carolina Metro area.

c-ya

-Fix

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Due to the Accident, I wont post any current pictures of "showing off", I may post pics of the dent and the bent strunt, at the moment I have my back bumper completely off and my back lip kit is broken in half. but ima get some pics this weekend, but I do need to find somebody who can get me some sunny bumpers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
really interested in those custom headlamps and taillamps, how they look like?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the guys price was rather high suddenly, his price on just a pair of headlights alone would be enough for me to buy an sr20det engine, I swaped out my tail lights from my 89-90 sentra parts car and tinted them (because they have a differnt pattern). My car is almost back to its pre accident stages if not better... with minor adjustments, I was able to fit my 16'' rims with its 195 tires on them... The dent is almost popped all the way out and the bumper is back on. But I have to take off the bumper again to readjust it, It kinda sags a bit, its hardly noticeable unless you are looking at it in detail. I temporarly spray painted my lip kit, (that I also repaird) black to match the bumpers until I mold my bodykit and paint my car... Bein its also an ere bodykit I placed my door panels on them and they look sick, gives my car a complete 2 tone fill, white on top black on bottom.. I still have to install my coil overs... the car looks sexy, just it looks like it floats in the air far off the ground. The bodykit is becoming custom, onlything original about this bodykit is its door panels. everything else is bein chopped and molded to more modernize it, as eres bodykit is very plane. let me upload the photos and then post them up in a few mins..

-Fix

1 - 6 of 6 Posts