Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Probably 18 something I'm guessing. In my 2dr 5 spd XE, I ran an 18 flat with a homemade CAI, and advanced timing but I had the A/C on, so that hurt me a little.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If i can find the article, it should actually be a 16.6 or a couple ticks higher. I believe they tested the 92 E that had a four speed manual and it ran a 16.7 and did 0-60 in like high 8's. They were also very light though. It should be near there.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
what about the time for my 98 200sx se?
5spd manual w/ stillen exhaust k&n filter

·
Registered
500 Posts
Check out people's timeslips on sentra.net. There used to be a huge database of them but it looks like they started fresh. Some guys on there have mods and run 16s and 17s, so add a little bit and you'll get a good estimation.

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
This excerpt is from the July '92 Car and driver (hard to believe, but anyway...):

"Not surprisingly, the Sentra ran away with the test-track honors. Check out the results: 0-60 mph in 8.4 seconds, the quarter-mile in 16.7 seconds at 82 mph, a top speed of 111 mph. No other car even came close."

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah thats the one i was looking for. I thought the governor was at 109? How did it hit 111?

·
Registered
500 Posts
That's a fast trap speed for 16.7 seconds.. I see a lot of guys on this forum and they'll run low 16's and only trap at 80-something mph. I wonder how they did that.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Wait, cancel that. It says 82 trap and 111 top speed. I read that wrong. Maybe I should read the whole post before I answer. Anyone got a crowbar? I got my foot lodged in my mouth.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts