Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the fastest the b12 will ever get NA with just simple bolt ons(ones that are available anyways), how about with port and polish etc? Also, does anyone know the stock 1/4 and 0-60 times for a b12?

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
The 0-60 time for my E16i powered 5-speed B12 is about 14 secs. My car is not new though so it was probably a bit faster from the factory and I measured it with a watch so it's not that accurate. A GA16i powered car would probably be around 13 secs.

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
With bolt ons and stuff your car will proabbly never make more than 150 HP. If your referring to top speed i estimate it to be about 200km/h depending on your tranny. The auto tranny cars will be slower 190km/h. That speed is with the engine redlining in the highest gear.
-Nick

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
If you push it off a cliff it might do 150 mph...for a short time.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
You guys are evil....AND I LIKE IT!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
1/4 mile time for the GA16i stock engine is 17.8 thats actually with a slightly bad 2nd gear.

havnt been back to the track sense then and that was 3 years ago.

it really matters on what you do with the car. Money and time will give you the answer ;)

E

·
0 Posts
Well everyone, I was surfing the net and found this page, It might answer your question... It appears that the site creater is a member of this site... Sentra Info

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
EXPLOSIVE said:
Well everyone, I was surfing the net and found this page, It might answer your question... It appears that the site creater is a member of this site... Sentra Info
Different engine then what is in our cars.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts