Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 5 Posts

· Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the problem is I have to have a ca18de wiring harness. But I need the harness from a Nissan Sunny (they're sentra with a ca18de).

A buddy of mine in Sweden found a scrapyard with several of the cars, but I need a way for him to tell the difference and get me the correct harness for that engine. Even if the engine is missing I still need to know a way of telling...

· Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hmm, thats a thought. I know with the ca18de harness I just had to add a dropping resistor and change the injector plugs.

Here's the thing though, I'm using a factory Ca18de ECU thats had a daughterboard installed on it.

Possibly I may not have to change the dropping resistor and injector plugs with a ca16de harness....

Bu does the ca16de and ca18de have the exact same pinouts on the ECU? If I could just unplug my ca18de harness from the ecu and directly plug in the ca16de ecu that'd be cake. If i had to rewire the pinouts to the ecu though, i'd rather just install a dropping resister and injector plugs.

1 - 3 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.