Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well?
I have heard of welding a flat piece of metal to the top and welding hangers to that. I have also seen big clamps that go around the muffler with hangers on that.
Any ideas?
Anyone know were to find those clamps? Like this one:

Ohh, Ahh Titanium N1... :eek: :eek:

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Sorry but this should be in the B14 section

Moderating a Moderator.. Take this!!! Bwahhaha
Damn! your right, my bad. Thanks for moving it :) -Pat

S

·
0 Posts
Contact your local muffler shop. I'm sure that they can somehow fabricate the hangers for that muffler. Hell, they may even want to use the old hangers from the stock muffler. All they need to do is be bent.

Also, see if you can get it hung cocked up and out. That would look incredible! Totally N1 style! If you do, take pics and I want to see them.

-BEN

·
Banned
34 Posts
i faced the same problem u got here after buying my muffler. no garage in town would put it on for me cuz they dont know how, cuz its steel. anyways i went to a welding shop thats been in business for hundred years and the guys there put it for me in an hour and that he has put hundreds of mufflers on cars before. i turst them and they are good.

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SR20Sentra98 said:
Contact your local muffler shop. I'm sure that they can somehow fabricate the hangers for that muffler. Hell, they may even want to use the old hangers from the stock muffler. All they need to do is be bent.

Also, see if you can get it hung cocked up and out. That would look incredible! Totally N1 style! If you do, take pics and I want to see them.

-BEN
LOL, I AM my local muffler shop. :D

About the mounting angle, what do the rest of you think of this idea? I am seriously considering it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts