Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I was just wondering if the 200SX is better than the Sentra. I have a 200 SX SE 97 and when i see people around here with Sentras they look cheap. The red on the back between the brake lights makes me want to throw up. Also, I have noticed that a lot of 200 SX's around here look really cheesy b/c of the color of paint it has. That stock green is the worst, it looks like a damn geo metro. and that red.... forget about it
the nicest ones are BLACK, SILVER, WHITE

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I honestly dont go much on either... although I'd lean toward to 200SX if I had to choose.

I much prefer an R33 Skyline...

:D

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
most of the nissans are lame! skylines yes! but for a real car get a 2000 toyota supra! thats power my good people! maybe you should put your hand in that pocket a bit deeper and buy some real performance! cheers!

1,267 Posts
nobby said:
most of the nissans are lame! skylines yes! but for a real car get a 2000 toyota supra! thats power my good people! maybe you should put your hand in that pocket a bit deeper and buy some real performance! cheers!
Maybe you should stop talking about shit you don't know about. Real performance doesn't necessarily cost much money. Spend well under 20K for a used LS1 powered domestic and a few extra thousand on go fast goodies, and the supra is left in the dust for $30k less.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll agree there. :)

Nobby knows what he is talking about though, it just doesnt seem like it. He drives a Black MKIV Supra, very nice and clean car with plenty of power. He's one of the best mechanics in the city, with plenty of years of experience. I have 2 cars, a 96 R33 GTS-t, and a supercharged '00 Mitsubishi Magna 3.5L V6. He has assisted me in the building and modifications of both of these cars. His car is highly modified.

Real performance will always cost money, and you know it.

·
Driver
736 Posts
Sonic said:
That's obvious ...of course it should also be obvious that not everyone is as fortunate as you guys, and we have to settle with what we have, at least for the time being:)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its not about being fortunate, its about working very hard and selecting the right career path.
The only reason I have 2 nice cars, is the fact that I have worked flat out for 4 years in the Australian Navy, and now have a great job. Thats not being fortunate, my friend. Thats persistance.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well sonic is right my good friend! money is performance and perfomance leads to money! wivout both you have nothing! we have worked like nothing else to generate these kinda cars! So when im told I know nothing bout cars then we will see who knows more! on the drag strip! then we will see you wishing that you had a toyota supra! And finally if you have as much knowledge that sonic and I have then you shall tell me wat I know and dont know! later!

·
Driver
736 Posts
Sorry I wasn't clear. Remember I did say "for the time being." I was emplying that at the present moment(at least I) cannot afford a better car, simply because I'm a full time college student with very little income. So... at the present moment you are fortunate because you've already past the moment I'm at and you can enjoy yourself while I have to settle for the car I have until I can afford something better(in a few years).

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well who are you to complain about being unfortunate when you have chosen to be in college? Honestly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Let's see if I have this perfectly clear.
1. The Knob has money.
2. If the Knob throws enough money @ a car, it will go faster.
3. Buy a 20-30 thousand dollar car, throw another boatload of money at it, and do 12's?
4. The Supra is the end all of performance cars, right?

Shit, you sold me. Where do i sign up? :rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh, we have an apprentice genius.

You have driven a Supra, yes? You own a Supra, yes? You have modified a Supra, yes? I dont think so.

He didnt say the Supra was the end all of performance cars.
Perhaps you should read this thread and take in the basic message.

Here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I assault people for behaviour like that I have a temper the size of a bee's knob.
Referring to people who try to tell you that Car X is better than Car y, which you own.

Assault? that seems a little over the top, don't you think? Have you ever gotten arrested at a race for something other than racing? For beating teh shit out of someone that said "For a few thousand more you could have gotten the X instead of the Y" There's no difference in that kind of person and "Hey you should have just bought a McLaren F1"

Nothing wrong with Nissans... Skylines are fine produce, as you know.
Skyline=Apples & oranges? what the fuck are you doing comparing one of the coolest cars ever made(from a technological standpoint) to fucking produce?

hahahahahah... this person is worried bout spending a little bit of k?? well well! he would be worried to see his hospital bill if that was me talking to him! that is scum that know fa! in future if you run into people like that! say to buy a supra you have to get off ur fatass and work ur butt off! beacause 9 times outta 10 these kinda people are fatass's that own nissans! cheers
Ok, another person condoning assault & battery as well as doing the exact same thing that was the cause of the original post.
That was EXTREMELY helpful, thank you very much for clearing that up.

to answer your comments on the Nissan board.
1. Supra? what's that? Is it new? :rolleyes: I have driven several Supras
2. No, I do not own a Supra, as you can see by the little box to the upper left of this text as you read it, it says "POS Domestic". My living in the USA would negate my owning a Supra as the Supra isn't obviously a POS, nor domestic to me.
3. I have driven a 95 TT with an HKS single turbo conversion.

we will see who knows more! on the drag strip! then we will see you wishing that you had a toyota supra!
By nobby, obviously in love with something about a Supra

most of the nissans are lame! skylines yes! but for a real car get a 2000 toyota supra! thats power my good people!
If that's not a fucking fanboy, I don't know what is.
Next, You, Sonic.
Real money, as opposed to imaginary money?
car: 96 R33 GTS-T (Sonic's Car according to the profile)
I honestly dont go much on either... although I'd lean toward to 200SX if I had to choose.
You're driving around in a 96 Skyline, just about every ricer's wet dream, and you prefer 200SX's ? That's kind of like fucking a Playboy centerfold, and telling your friends it was good, but you'd rather fuck this

Get over yourself. You can't fuck with an SvA reg. Bish, Yuo been 0wN3d.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Your mother would be ashamed if she knew you posted her picture on these forums for all to see.

I said that behaviour, not his comments directly.

If you happened to realise, produce is plural for product. The Skyline is a product of Nissan.

I am not a fanboy, I appreciate all makes and models of vehicles.

And, yes, I am talking about real money, you know the stuff that you EARN when you WORK. Oh, you wouldnt know... sorry.

I made that comment about the 200SX, because it was one of the options given as opposed to Sentra. I didnt say I preferred 200SX's over Skylines.

Read between the lines before you make such ridiculous comments.

Oh, and if you know so much about driving Supra's, you should know better. They are a fantastic vehicle with lots of potential. Personally, I wouldnt buy one, because I have a great car.

So, in reply to your post I am going to offer you some crucial advice.

Cheers.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts