Nissan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
right now in my cd player is probably one of the best cd's i have ever heard top to bottom.
Outkast's Aquemini
listen to it. i bet everyone will love it. there is something for everyone on there.

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
I just got the new APHRODITE album called "Aftershock", if you like that drum n bass style this one would definitely get ur head boppin'.

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
wonder how many threads on this topic we have seen since this one

·
Registered
54 Posts
Right now at this very moment i have the new Pigeon John (sp) is dating ur sister album in my cd player and i switch it with either the new Lyrics born or Sage album.

·
Nissan Goddess!
158 Posts
the new Outkast (the love down below CD-Andre) is in my Truck, and i am listening to the Swordfish Soundtrack on my computer right now!

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
I resurected this thread to ask how many times this subject was brought up. I dont care what music you ppl listen to. Because it will never be as coo l as what i listen to

·
Registered
539 Posts
RiceBox said:
The Tea Party- Interzone Mantras. For all you Americans that have not heard about these amazing musicians I suggest picking up one of their albums.
I'm from the states and have all of their albums except the first indie release they had. I think my favorite CD of theirs would have to be transmission, I believe it's called.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
The soundtrack for "Rent" Yeah I know it's showtunes but whatever!!! It's GOOD!!!

·
the moon rules #1
145 Posts
The cd's that have been in my car today:

Brand New- Deja Entendu
The Postal Service - Give up
FLCL OST vol. 1
Deepsky- In Silico

·
My Other car is a SE-R
447 Posts
Sum 41: does this look infected?

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
I'm about to put in some Sieger Ross and some Primus, but haven't gotten around to it...Too many puppies.... :cool:

(if you get it, you get it. if u don't, oh well)

41 - 60 of 64 Posts