Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Right know I've got Weezer - Pinkerton in, but I've mostly been alternating between Glassjaw, Thursday, and some other CDs.

D

·
0 Posts
gotts one of them MP3 players, got 20 cd with about 100 and plus tunes per CD, i listen to all sorts of, trance, house,Rap, lighjt Rock, Clasical.

M

·
0 Posts
I have Paul Oakenfold's Bunkka in my dash. Great variety of sounds and bass for your audio system.

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
quick Info

If you really want to excercise your audio system with great variety of suround sounds and bass , check out "wave twisters" by DJ Qbert.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Invisible Scratch Pickelz ... Real nice. Nothing is better than Q-bert smoking some needles.
List starts at Staind, to Blackalicious, to Linkin Park and Incubus ... its all about Make Urself and then slowing it down a little with my baby girl Alicia Keys. List goes on and on though ...

M

·
0 Posts
I've got a 10 disc changer with alot of different stuff in it, I dont know every one in there but heres a few:

Executioners - I like that one song, you know, that song with the music.

Eagles - Hotel California is the greatest song

Best of the Doobie Brothers

Notorious B.I.G.

Some classical piano stuff (to cool me off when I'm pissed)

Beastie Boys (with the lowrider cover song)

Dr. Dre (the album with the big pot leaf on it)

I cant remember the other three but I'm sure they're weird CD's.

·
Hates everyone.
1,921 Posts
In changer right now (I need to buy some new stuff):

Beastie Boys - Anthology 1&2

Leonard Cohen - More Best of

Cake - Comfort Eagle

Burned CD

Blue Rodeo - Just Like a Vacation

Johnny Cash - American III

Moby - Play

Sons of Maxwell - Live at Tim's House

Barenaked Ladies - Greatest Hits

Man, I'm getting old.

The car came with a 10 disc changer when I bought it and I thought, "what do I need that for? I only have about 15 CDs."
Now, 3 years and lots of new CDs later, I wouldn't buy street a car without having a changer. Waiting for my roomate to get a CD burner here so I can take all these MP3s in the car (Who buys a new computer without a burner?).

·
Registered
638 Posts
I just picked up Van Halens Greatest hits vol. 1, David Lee Roth is a crazy mofo but i like his songs the best. "Running with the devil" rocks...

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
ZZ Top's "Rio Grande Mud". Just removed Harry Nilsson's "Nilsson Schmilsson". Next up is ZZ Top's "Tres Hombres". After that, maybe some REM, or Junior Brown, or Dave Brubek, or possibly Beethoven or Rachmoninoff.

Speaking of vinyl, I have 400 or so LPs. Haven't played one in years. Gotta get off my butt and copy the rarer/better ones to CD.

G

·
0 Posts
Smokin on....hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY...in tha middle of tha baaaaaarn. Aw yea...some crucial conflict. :cool:

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
kittie

joker and glow stick all i got to say is hell yeah!!!!:D

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
TODAY DARK LOTUS

21 - 40 of 64 Posts