Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
344 Posts
you know i've been thinking the same thing..[about extreme boost on a ga] your going to have to lower the comp. ratio to really get it to push high boost no#'s..mybe a block to head spacer or even over bore it to fit sr20 tubo pistons[if they will fit]..since i first heard of the hotshot kit..i've already started setting money aside..im even thinking of building a used block[you can get one for about 300-500 bucks in good shape and less miles than my current 80+k mile ga] dont get me wrong my motor is still strong but i would rather do it once and only once..
im sure they got a good handle on what they want to do or need to do..i just want to say thanks for the gauge hook up i ordered it
sat....im just going to strighten up the little things[looks interior and exterior] til when i can start looking for a big T to put at the end of my se [SE-T]hahaha....

· Registered
344 Posts
which part

i tried to order the greddy peice sat., but when i checked my em i saw that i had to call it in..so i'll call it in today..ill try ,if want, post some pics but it'll be in about a month..i geuss i'm going to try it with my next oil change.now i can put my gauges back in..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.