Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· ex-Super *********
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know I have been toying with the idea of swapping a low compresion SR20DE with boost into my XE. You dont have to tell me how much work it will be cuz I have done enough research and found that I must be mad to do it. With that aside, I find Project 200SX's dyno results interesting... I am wondering if its possible to build a low comp GA fo mega boost. How far can the lil GA go with internal work? pistons, rods, ect.. Would I be better off buying a used GA, Building it in my spare time, then just swapping it in, since it would bolt right in for me?? Mike Y, If you are reading this, do you plan on something like this? Are you gonna open up the motor and build it for lots more boost with the stage 2 kit? If so, maybe I will put my SR hunting on hold and see what happens with the 200SX. Do you plan on pushing the GA to its limits with boost? Errgh.. I wanna go fast damn it, and if I could do it in GA style that would be hella sweet :)

· ex-Super *********
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SXSENIS,
Which gauge part did you get, Ive got so many gauge posts going on its hard to keep track :) Let me know how it works out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.