Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you go to the dealership, what exactly will they cover? I dunno know much, but I'd like some info. I know they'll replace my busted back speaker, change oil, and little stuff... but I think my clip on the back bumper is funny and it's making my back bumper stick out... will they fix that? I go into a wreck, which was not my fault, around December, will they still work on my car? Oh yeah, I'm also worried about my battery and ignition. My car will start fine at first, but when warmed up, the start up takes longer and it scares me. Lastly, I hate the fact that my headlights won't turn off once I take my key out of the ignition. Most cars I know turn their lights on all the time and shut off after the engine is cut. I'm not used to driving a car like this and all this concerns me. :p I know it's kind of silly, but I want this car give me less problems.

·
Registered
871 Posts
to correctly start a car, you must turn the key to ON (the position right before start) and wait a few seconds (I think the manual says 3 seconds) then cranck the motor. This alows the fuel pump to pressurize the system.

less than 10% of cars manufactured world wide have running lights, one that turn on and off by themselves.

the dealer is responsible for repairing Facotry defects, beyond that it gets into the grey area.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BlackoutSpecV said:
to correctly start a car, you must turn the key to ON (the position right before start) and wait a few seconds (I think the manual says 3 seconds) then cranck the motor. This alows the fuel pump to pressurize the system.

less than 10% of cars manufactured world wide have running lights, one that turn on and off by themselves.

the dealer is responsible for repairing Facotry defects, beyond that it gets into the grey area.
Really? What about just cars made in America. Well see the ignition problem didn't start until I left my lights on one day and that sucked. :(

I'm not talk about three seconds, it's more than that... I'm hoping Nissan will give me an answer. I'm pretty sure that within the fuse box there will be some kill switch for lights... I dunno I'll ask Nissan... :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts