Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
This is my turbo. It came off an rb26det.

There is a flat flange at the end of the turbo. Usually turbos have room to attact a coupler to the IC piping

Where would I look for the adapter. I hope that makes sence, because i dont know what its called
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.