Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
F.I. Section Whore
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my stock SE wheels from my 200sx, and the tires that are on them are just pretty much shot. I bought some new wheels with some Goodriches on them, and now I don't know what to do with my old wheels and tires. Could I attempt to cut off the tires and save the wheels for later? Or is there a place I could give em to or drop them off?

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
are your wheels the steelies or the alloy? What size wheels did you get? if you went with someone bigger and live in a region that gets snow, keep them and in the winter put them back on.

Otherwise sell em.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
wildmane said:
I have my stock SE wheels from my 200sx, and the tires that are on them are just pretty much shot. I bought some new wheels with some Goodriches on them, and now I don't know what to do with my old wheels and tires. Could I attempt to cut off the tires and save the wheels for later? Or is there a place I could give em to or drop them off?
any pix of your stock rims im looking for a set to roll on temporarily while i get my se-r rims re-wrapped and re-painted/powdercoated

·
F.I. Section Whore
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I can get pics, it's just that I am in the process of ripping the tires off.. they're completely worthless and the tread is like 5%.. I'm having a tough time getting them off though. Yeah, I think they are the alloys..

If you need them soon LIU, we could work out a deal so that you only have to pay for shipping. One of them does have some curb rash though..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts