Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been driving my Nissan Setra GXE with the GA16DE for about a year now. Theres nothing special to it but over some time I want to touch it up a bit so it drive a little better. I was looking for any suggestions that I could use. Cash always seems to be a bit of a problem so this may take some time to get whatever done. I've already looked into K & N Air Filters and Stillen Air Filters but I'm not too sure which would be better and more cost efficient.

Any suggestions from anyone would be great. Keep in mind I am also not very mechanically inclined and I'm a college students still so my wallet is very lightweight.:D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
filter

the best filter you want to get if you lookin at easy maintenance is the CP Steel filter.. i can get you one of the filter for 40 bux and 5 dollar shipping. if you like i can get u an adapter for 25 bux as well including the 5 dollar shipping of the filter.. so ur lookin at around 70 bux for the adapter and the filter with shipping. not bad i say.. up 2 u.. if your interested or more questions AIM me or PM me .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I did some shopping around online and local and came to a reasonable decision. I ordered a Weapon R Air Filter and hope to get it by Monday. It should do the job for what I want.

I got plenty of time before I save up enough money for anything, but any other suggestions for what to work on next would be good. I just want to have a better running car. Nothing too fancy. Not to mention I have to get some Nicks and Scratches taken care of soon before they rust too bad.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
also. JOIN THE UNORTHODOX RACING PULLEY GROUP BUY !!!!! it help free up some of the hidden horsepower with it installed. checkt he classified ad for the list. we need about 40 people if we wanna get 25 % off 209.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Somehow I knew liuspeed would come in and regurgitate a random shameless plug for the group buy on this unsuspecting soul. I guess the more the merrier though.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
why thank you so much underdog.. hahaha.. hey we all want good and cheap prices dont we? why not get people to join and save everyone a grip of money.. life would be merrier eh?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Affirmative. Keep up the good work. I'm in the group buy. I want that thing for damn near free if we can get it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the suggestion on the group buy. But with my thin wallet, it'll be several months before I can even consider another upgrade of some sort.
Besides, I'm a college student. Me and money are like oil and water. If I can find a part time job that pays decent then maybe I can look into it sooner but thats a fat chance. But still, thanks for the idea.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts