1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Power FC Z32
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
into my account?

I got this Email.

,Spongerider

Your account on Nissan Forums Bulletin Board @ NissanForums.com has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 65.25.19.79

Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Use the link below:
http://www.nissanforums.com/login.php?do=lostpw

All the best,
Nissan Forums Bulletin Board @ NissanForums.com team

Can we ban their IP's?

1,267 Posts
Would you like me to tell you? I guess it's pretty self explanitory, you just need to take a little time and play around with it a bit.

Anyway, it looks like you should have the info you need right there. I checked the first user and saw that he was already banned, and judging by the name I'm guessing the second one is too without even checking :)

·
Power FC Z32
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Adam said:
Would you like me to tell you? I guess it's pretty self explanitory, you just need to take a little time and play around with it a bit.

Anyway, it looks like you should have the info you need right there. I checked the first user and saw that he was already banned, and judging by the name I'm guessing the second one is too without even checking :)
Thanks man! I figured it out thanks to you. :)

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Spongerider said:
into my account?
Looks like Adam's already addressed this pretty well. One point I'd like to add, however, is a suggestion regarding passwords. Make sure it is not something that can be easily guessed. A random grouping of various alphanumeric characters is the best type of password. I.e., something like "i3y6cltge" is very difficult for someone to break.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts