Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a picture of this yet but I'll try to get one soon.

It was a Cerwin Vega. Its yellowish and has a chrome thing sticking out of the middle of the dust cap about 1/4". Its sitting in my friends room just collecting dust and I was going to the him to give it to me for $50. He wanted $100 from some guy on the street. He use to have it in his civic and it sounded pretty good. Sorry if this post is confussing. Its more curiosity to know WTF this is. Its a 15" ANY IDEAS??

·
Atheist Libertarian
669 Posts
The strokers supposedly do best in a vented box, so be sure to use CV's recommended enclosure size and port specs.

·
a constipated monkey
143 Posts
Its not the most versatile sub, i.e. it has very specfic box requirements, namely huge ass ported boxes. Even in the right box i think the sq is poor. It will get hella loud though. When these things came out they were like an audio fad, everybody wanted an 18" cv stroker and a sounstream tarantula amp to power it. that being said, i havent heard any recently so the design may have evolved somewhat. I would buy one just for the shock and awe factor of having one displayed in my trunk.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah. I talked to my friend about the box he had this in. He said it was huge and took up his whole trunk. But for $50 I might buy it and use it for a while and maybe later sell it off to someone and make some $$$ off it. :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts