Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo what speakers should i get for my 2004 pathfinder, i have a alpine 9886 head unit installed with the factory bose speakers but they sound very poor when played loud. I want something that sounds a whole lot better all around the board !

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey i'm new to the forum too so i figured i would chime in. I'm not sure if nissans have it but most vehicles with a bose system have an external amp for the speakers from the factory. i know that in fords the level into the amp has to be a low level input (i.e. rca out of back of your new HU), so maybe thats why? try running wire directly to the speaker and disconnecting the factory wires. If they still sound like crap then i would suggest pioneers if you just want decent sound at a decent price. the best i've found are either alpines or MB Quarts tho for mainstream speakers. I would prefer Alpine type R components. But MB Quart are better SQL speakers. Hope i could help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
any new speakers will sound better than your factory speakers, even if they are bose they are still old and used, my opion MB quart makes the best mid range, then infinity. but it all depends what series you get in any brandname, the top of the line is gonna be better than the bottom of the pile.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts