Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Most aftermarket knobs have different bushings to fit different size shifters and also secure with allen screws. Just remember this, you get what you pay for....I paid $30 for an Autotechnica shift knob from JCWhitney, it only has bushings, none which snugly fit my shifter's shaft...so it can come loose and spin around, pretty annoying if you ask me. So I'm probably gonna end up buying a Momo or something else that'll secure better eventually.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SteveSXSE said:
Most aftermarket knobs have different bushings to fit different size shifters and also secure with allen screws. Just remember this, you get what you pay for....I paid $30 for an Autotechnica shift knob from JCWhitney, it only has bushings, none which snugly fit my shifter's shaft...so it can come loose and spin around, pretty annoying if you ask me. So I'm probably gonna end up buying a Momo or something else that'll secure better eventually.
thanks for the advice...i was thinking about having someone import a nismo knob also i have a freind who can do that for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts