Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Frontier se crew cab. I was just wondering what sizes I need for all 4 doors. I also want to put subs behind the back seat, what size can I fit back there and does anyone make a box that fits back there? Does anyone have a suggestion on what type subs to get? Any help will be appreciated.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
go to crutchfield.com and they'll let you know what size you need. Also if you get the Truck Wedge boxes, they'll fit behind your seat. I have a buddy that has a chevy shortbed and he has 2 10's back there, and My 2 8" subs fit behind my seats in the same style boxes.
As far as WHAT to get, list your budget and everyone will help you out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have about 2000 dollars to spend on the whole thing. I already have the head deck, its a Panasonic ghostface. I've had it in three different cars now. Its been the best cd player ive had. But about those truck wedge boxes. Whats the usual cubic feet? Because depending on that, that will help me decide what subs to get. The pioneers I want need about 1.5 cubic feet for each speakers. I dont think that the truck wedge boxes are that big so that mean I might need to go with something like JL or Kicker because the dont need much air space. But the downside is that they need a lot of power. Thanks for your response.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts