Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched all the threads, but have yet to find a complete one, that did not say, don't be a dumbass use the search button, well I have and have not found what I want so hear it goes. I'm going to do a Swap with the GA16DE, thats not the question or advice, but I need a complete list of everything that I will need to have this done correctly, any and all help as well as advice on where to obtain these parts will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

·
neutral handling is cool
180 Posts
if you are swapping an SR20DE into your 200SX there is tons of info. Get a Factory Service Manual and search when you have more specific questions. Everything you need is in the FSM because it will deal with both motors. Most of the stuff will be with EGR, engine management(wiring harnesses for fuel, injectors, MAF, etc). The stuff should come with the engine, but putting it together if you haven't seen it before is a task.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
everytime I've ran the search most of what I run across is 3 post threads, all saying search, and the others only seem to cover the very basic stuff like MAF, O2 sensor, but I've read that I may need a different crossmember, axles, tranny etc. I just thought if someone who has actually done it can lend a hand it would be easier than trying to go thru 100 incomplete posts to try to piece together what I will need.

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
kbrassfi said:
everytime I've ran the search most of what I run across is 3 post threads, all saying search, and the others only seem to cover the very basic stuff like MAF, O2 sensor, but I've read that I may need a different crossmember, axles, tranny etc. I just thought if someone who has actually done it can lend a hand it would be easier than trying to go thru 100 incomplete posts to try to piece together what I will need.
Okay, so you still didn't answer my question. I take it that you're swapping a SR20DE into your GA16DE, right? FSM, and stuff on www.sentra.net or www.se-r.net might end up helping out too. You might want to get into contact with someone that has done it already. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts