Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear mixed opinions about the sportline and pro kit springs. I can't afford the GC coilovers right now, so I'm looking at some lowering springs. What about the H&R springs here?http://www.hrsprings.com/fcgi-bin/query.fcgi/site/scripts/suspensionquery.cfg or the B&G springs nis-knacks used to sell here http://www.nis-knacks.com/products/bgsuspension.html Both of these springs have the front lowered more than rear. This is done because the front fenderwells are larger than the rears, to give a more even appearance. This makes sense since the rear suspension on our B14s have much less travel than the front. Does anyone have any experience with these alternatives to the Eibachs?

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
from what i heard both of those springs are good
b&g are discontinued from what i heard

·
Registered
23 Posts
Drop Zone Coil-overs

How do Drop Zone Coil-overs compare with the rest of them?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I havent heard any good things about any of the cheaper coilovers--they prob. arent worth it--I know the Arospeeds arent- (;

I think H&R is your only other solid option since B&G is no longer available BUT Ive yet to c any1 on here that has them..

U also have to decide whether u want that low coilover option or if u are satisfied with a 2in spring drop.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
my friend has a set of goldlines. they are springs and not coilovers. he said alot of people are swtiching from H &R and Eibachs to goldines. if your interested ill check with him 2 see if he can get Sentra 's some and give you all a price

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
B&G Springs

The ones at Nis-Knacks were a special order of springs. They do have their regular production springs that lower the front and rear 1.5 inches. If I were to do suspension now, I would get those, because I have heard good things about the company.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
I have the Nis-Knacks B&G's and they are very nice. If I were to get springs now, and could not get the Nis-Knack B&G's, I would go with the regular B&G's. They are very good springs.

N

·
0 Posts
I just bought some sprint and I know someone that has them in a saturn but its 2.5in drop and its pretty stiff and not so bad and is it true that gold line is not that bad hmmm???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts