Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've just bolted on a Pacesetter catback, Pacesetter headers, Weapon-R Ram Air, and I just ordered the UR underdrive pulley for my 91 B13 a/t. What should I do next? I am really looking for the quickest acceleration and don't care too much about top speed. I've heard of putting in an SE-R ECU, maybe get it hopped up by JWT. Please any ideas will help! I don't have mony for Level10 trans. and my parents( Im only 17) won't let me turbo or NOS. At least not till next year. I really need you to help me!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
well 1st off.. get rid of pacesetter gear... (trust me)

2nd.. get yourself a HS header and HS CAI
3rd .. Build yourself another exhaust.. go muffler and piping(mandrel piping)
4th cancel order for UR pulley (unless your not a GA16DE) and join the group buy so we can get it cheaper..

5th.. well PM me.. ill tell u more :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not as much as other people like dho had shown on his web, the piping was about 1/4 inch short. That was my last PS product. From now on i am only going with HS headers. I thought I would get a good deal b/c i was hearin that they were like the gen 1 HS but much cheaper, i should have just saved up and bought the new HS. That is what i recommend now go with HS, the extra cash will be worth spending

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
well than go with jwt ecu/cams and get headwork:)

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
I'm with Adam... suspension. Get some good tires, lower it properly (no cut springs plz!), and add strut and sway bars. It's not all about hp. Going fast in and out of the turns is also important. Anyone that has driven at or attended a track event knows this. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts