Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black 180sx type x which i want to look very clean and sexy rather than tough and mean. What modifications would you make to the exterior and the interior? Not performance mods.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I have a black 180sx type x which i want to look very clean and sexy rather than tough and mean. What modifications would you make to the exterior and the interior? Not performance mods.
id stick with exterior, suspension and rims. good paint job, lip kit. and a clean interior. if you want to make it look nice you should already know what your looking for. get the creative part out of you. so the the car looks the way you want it. its self explanitory what youll need to make the car nice. but ill give you a little pointer. swap your antenna with an antenna from a honda s2k. it looks better on the the 240 anyway.

·
I should be azRS13...
1,021 Posts
If it really is a Type X touch up the paint, lower it, and throw on some flush low offset wheels. I would recommend 5 lug conversion all around to increase your wheel choices. but with that comes some sexy z32 brake conversions powdercoated to your car color. Type X was sexy just as it was!

·
Registered
37 Posts
the s2k's antennas are nice and all but if your like me and keep ur car under a car cover, it will get in your way, i got the shorter electronic antennas only 10 inches high or so, i saw a few on 1994 240's don,t know if they come stock but i paid 100$ for mine brand new at my local performance dealer, depending if you like it or not also go with tints, not too dark just enough for it to look better.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
the s2k's antennas are nice and all but if your like me and keep ur car under a car cover, it will get in your way, i got the shorter electronic antennas only 10 inches high or so, i saw a few on 1994 240's don,t know if they come stock but i paid 100$ for mine brand new at my local performance dealer, depending if you like it or not also go with tints, not too dark just enough for it to look better.
the antenna screws right off. you can put it in the glove box while you have it covered. all thats left is the nub and that like half an inch off the car

·
Registered
37 Posts
i heard the threads don't match up it looks nicer then the shorter electric antennas i would like to switch what mods are necessary to fit the s2k antenna on a 240sx?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts