Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is some kind of sensor on the plastic tube before the airbox on my 1998 200sx with the GA16. I am about to install a PR CAI and i didnt see a place to put it. I unplugged it and drove around a bit and the car ran fine, but now the check engine light is on even when i put it back in!! Can i reset that light or what do i need to do??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, there is some kind of electrical sensor in the tube BEFORE the airbox that connects to the resonator box. What is it??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there are appropriate places for all the hoses/sensors AFTER the airbox in the Place racing intake, but not for this one plug.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
do i need that sensor? like i said, there isnt a place for it. should i get it out of the platsic tube and drill a hole for it in the intake or what??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you sure?? hehe only kidding, yeah i guess it would be okay to do that then. air is the same temp inside intake as it is outside intake on the startup

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.