Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what these are called or where I can buy them? Trying to replace the ones in my dads car that broke due to installing a new dash kit. Can't seem to find the part # anywhere. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I think the right parts are 68499-9HS0A (left) and 68498-9HS0A (right). The description is MASK-INSTRUMENT, LH (RH). The part drawing in the Nissan dbase doesn't quite jive with what's actually there on an '18, but the bottom of the drawn part looks correct. I can't find a photo, but your dealer should be able to give those p/n's and a pic of the broken pieces to DPC in chat to get a confirmation whether it's a match.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the right parts are 68499-9HS0A (left) and 68498-9HS0A (right). The description is MASK-INSTRUMENT, LH (RH). The part drawing in the Nissan dbase doesn't quite jive with what's actually there on an '18, but the bottom of the drawn part looks correct. I can't find a photo, but your dealer should be able to give those p/n's and a pic of the broken pieces to DPC in chat to get a confirmation whether it's a match.
Thanks for the quick response. I messaged a dealer asking for confirmation on the parts listed. Hopefully you're right!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts