·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That will fit on a 1992 sentra SE...?

i want some 20's... just wondering if it possible, maybe 18's

·
Registered
547 Posts
Very few on here have 17's unless they haven't said anything. I am one of the few. Here is why barely anyone has them:

Weight...everyone complaisn about rotating mass which is understandable. Mine don't weigh much for 17's so I couldn't feel a difference in power loss.

I went through quite a few problems trying to put on these 17's...not that it wasn't worth it because damn she is gorgeous now! Just search here and on SR20deforum.com. It'll give you all the info you need about fixing problems and some answers for ya.

·
Registered
117 Posts
yoz, last week, i saw a pic of a b13 sentra somewhere on sounddomain or something... one of those webpages, and a dude had a picture with what he claimed to be 18z on them. it seemed like it was a real tite squeeze, but iono. hard to believe... just wondering if that was possible... if impossible, is it because the struts get in the way first, or because the fender does? aite..

PEace
Cmo

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok sweet,

thanks fore thret input im smahsd, ust got bkack from a party...

thanks...

i lovewr the cr soon so 17's will prolly be best..

·
Registered
547 Posts
If you don't get the right offset you'll have to put spacers in the back. And more than likely that will call for longer studs. I put 1/8" longer on mine with 1/4" spacers. You'll also have to grind off your rear fender lip because it rubs. I have yet to do mine but hopefully will do it this week...I doubt it though. Been too busy! Oh, btw, how'd you lower your car and what struts did you use?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zexel said:
Oh, btw, how'd you lower your car and what struts did you use?
I havent yet, sorry about last night i was drunk and shiz...

I will as soon as i get my car back from the shop

1 - 8 of 8 Posts