Nissan Forum banner

what is the best drop for the b12 with the springs

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Dropped89 
G
#1 ·
what is the best drop for the b12 that will not mess up the perrformance of the car.Is a a 2inch drop to much with sixteen inch rims.and what springs do you recommand for under $160.
have you guys ever seen this brand of springs on b12 and are the any good.click on the link tell me what i sould do i wish i had call the guy for the nismo suspension.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1871649300

#2 ·
looks like you bought it already !!... neway, my opinion would be that if a company listed those spring to cover 87 to 03 sentra... well they obsolutely wrong... cuz just between b12 and b14.. there is difference...

:)

#3 ·
2.0" is alittle low. You might have some problems with rubbing.

#5 ·
thats rather ....er,uh, amazing that these springs fit every sentra application out. oh except the ser.i dont know , man. i have sprints and they work fine and i had never heard of them, but i know all the sentras dont way the same so theres no way.......well , im not an expert . thus my 2 cents..

G
#6 ·
I'm running an eibach pro kit springs/ tokico shocks set up on my sentra, and the handling of the car improved considerably. The ride is a little harsh, but I don't mind. It's more of a personal preference. The drop is decent, but not really that much. I'm running 15's, so there's still quite a bit of a wheel gap in the rear. The fronts are cut (I didn't cut them, I bought them off Charles aka HybridDet who cut them) and the drop is really nice up front. With 16's though I think that the pro-kit would work out pretty nice, or even the sportline kit if you want even more of a drop. I've never heard of that company of springs before. I've seen that kind of stuff a lot on ebay. If they fit they'll probably give you a decent drop, but I don't know how well they'd improve your handling performance.

#7 ·
i still stick with the 2" drop from sprint and KYB Gr'2s my car doesnt rub since i got the new struts on thats with 205/40/16's i originaly had 205/50/16's which is vertually the same ratio as a 205-40-R17 there was minor rub but nothing to hurt anything , just roll the fenerwells and you will be fine. Anything lower you will have to get a canber kit.. happy dropping :) ridem low ;)

G
#8 ·
thanks dropprd89

you d89 i needinfo on that headligths conversion got some guys in the shop that are ready to do it to my car.yeah my cars getting painted and getting the bodykit molded on .I will have pics soon of my lancer, sentra all hook up and mirage.ohh yeah can i get 17"s on the good old snetra with a 1 1/2 inch drop.how do you posy pics on this web site

#9 ·
hey man its raining here so i hope it will stop raining tomarow so i can take the headlights out and do a tech pic by pic thing

ill have the write up by the end of the week for you easy.
you might have to go without a grill for awhile unless those guys and manufacture you one.

yes you can fit 17's on teh b12 with the right offset even with 2" drop.

thats what im going with white 17's with 2" drop

your doing the E36 lights right mirage?

G
#10 ·
yeah but angel eyes

yeah i am going to the the swap but i am going to pay a liitle more for the angel eys version of the headligth and also i am going to get the turning singals for the bmw on the b12.but frist doing engine swap.car is done being painted on friday and then it's going for the engine swap rigth after that.

#12 ·
man those angel eyes are not just a little more lol they go for a pretty penny lol

the B12 corners will fit on there perfect with the BMW lights the only problem is we dont have any clears aftermarket but there is a b12 series over in europe that ive seen having them so we will see im gonna take my time on it.

im going to recreat the front end much like the front grill on the BMW

there will definatly be a couple of hours of body work involved in doing it right though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.