Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
me and my girl went to east side marios to commemprate on three month anniversary and i had a lasagna la forno with....gulp...a SALAD! it was weird, cuase i never eat salads. hehe, plants.

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this morning i am having a deliteful mix of DR. Pepper, and an ice cream sandwich..

oh hell, im goign to make a bagel, deliberatly topped with a slight.. HEAVY dose of strawberry flavoured cream cheese!!!!!

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Enjoyed a bowl of LIFE cereal (cereal rocks!!!) and a glass of water... now 2 hrs later at work, got myself my morning OJ. Damn, when's lunch? :D

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
And for lunch...

Ok, to continue this interesting thread (HAHA), for lunch I hit up Pizza Hut for their $5 all-u-can-eat buffet. Thx god for breadsticks! :p

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
rice and ramen noodles today tomarrow and everyday untill i get my hot shot turbo!!!!:D

R

·
0 Posts
landlord said:
rice and ramen noodles today tomarrow and everyday untill i get my hot shot turbo!!!!:D
hahaha same here sept for the turbo part. UUUUMMMMMMMMM rice sounds good enough for breakfast lunch and dinner... hahaha:D ;)

R

·
0 Posts
Niss200SXGTR said:
today im eatign cheddar and sourcream ruffles. and "lemon lime" soda.. gotta love these brake breakfast's
hahaha I feel you on that. Im bout to go have a beef cuponoodle on muh break. *hehehe*now comes with 10% more noodles*:D :D :D :D~~~

1 - 20 of 47 Posts