Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Power FC Z32
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this business that would like to sponsor this site but the Powers To Be wants me to to their work.

I mod because I enjoy helping fellow Nissan gal's/guy's out and I have not once bitched at not being paid or given some thing in return for my help and you guy expect me to pay for extra privileges on this site let alone get no support as to having a prospect becoming a sponsor of this site.

:IDon'tGetIt??:

I thought this is how this site was funded? Am I wrong??

I'm trying to help you guys out but it's ridiculous how the owners of this site don't want or care about this potential sponsor.

Just in case you decide, you want to talk to him here is is info on NSF.

Justin DeMatteo
Import Car Parts Plus - Online
Performance Hookup - Online
The Shop - Storefront
1096 Huell Matthews Hwy.
South Boston, VA 24592
[email protected]
Import Car Parts Plus
AOL Messenger - SmoothGalant2
Yahoo Messenger - importcarpartsplus
MSN Messenger – [email protected]
Google Talk – [email protected]
Phone 1-434-470-4469
Shop 1-804-365-6968
Fax 1-434-572-1117

Also the reason I have not been on top of this guys is because my father passed away.

Again, IM NOT ASKING FOR ME JUST FOR JUSTIN.

:mad:

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Sorry you never got an answer...I'll forward this thread to ekool and el calor.

I've been away myself after losing my job and finding another.

·
Administrator
345 Posts
I have this business that would like to sponsor this site but the Powers To Be wants me to to their work.

I mod because I enjoy helping fellow Nissan gal's/guy's out and I have not once bitched at not being paid or given some thing in return for my help and you guy expect me to pay for extra privileges on this site let alone get no support as to having a prospect becoming a sponsor of this site.

:IDon'tGetIt??:

I thought this is how this site was funded? Am I wrong??

I'm trying to help you guys out but it's ridiculous how the owners of this site don't want or care about this potential sponsor.

Just in case you decide, you want to talk to him here is is info on NSF.

Justin DeMatteo
Import Car Parts Plus - Online
Performance Hookup - Online
The Shop - Storefront
1096 Huell Matthews Hwy.
South Boston, VA 24592
[email protected]
Import Car Parts Plus
AOL Messenger - SmoothGalant2
Yahoo Messenger - importcarpartsplus
MSN Messenger – [email protected]
Google Talk – [email protected]
Phone 1-434-470-4469
Shop 1-804-365-6968
Fax 1-434-572-1117

Also the reason I have not been on top of this guys is because my father passed away.

Again, IM NOT ASKING FOR ME JUST FOR JUSTIN.

:mad:

Has this been taken care of?? I was wondering, cause el calor etc... are not here anymore, I am their replacement Nadeem. I was just poking around and found this. Anyways, the best way to reach me is [email protected].

Nadeem

·
Super Moderator
3,202 Posts
wow, what happened to our management? it seems like people just come and go so easily here.

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
I guess the position is more of a minor job in their world. Just a guess, Nadeem, you can correct us. :)

·
Administrator
345 Posts
I guess the position is more of a minor job in their world. Just a guess, Nadeem, you can correct us. :)
Things weren't working out before, so we made changes. Just like any body would do. You will see a better level of communication going on from now on. You can approach me with any site issues, but [email protected] is out vendor contact now. She will take care of the above issue. I will copy this into an email for her and have it dealt with.
Just so you get some background on me, I am an auto enthusiast as well, and have about 10 years of mechanical experience behind me in general repairs and diagnosis. I'm looking forward to working with you guys to help make the site a better place to visit. Sorry the old guys never said bye, but I don't know why they didn't. CHEERS!

Nadeem

1 - 8 of 8 Posts