Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going to do a black interior swap in my GXE (98) and I'm wondering what will switch over. I've got a coupple of inquries from people, but they both have 200sx's so I'm wonding what will work in my car.

Things I believe will work, please correct me wiether it will or will not.

Dash
Kick Panels
Center console
Front center console
A pillars
----------

Radio trim, sterring wheel, instrument cluster bezel doesn't matter because they are black in my car.

Justin told me the seatbelts have some differences so thats out, I'd say the door panels are probably different, along with the floor door seals. B panels (upper and lower) probably are differnt?!?! What about the piece behind the back seats? I have no idea what its called, the backrest or whatever?

I'd say there are a few differences in between some years, if so I'll find out what year these people have.

thanks

-----------------
also I found a SE dash but the link said it will only work on a 95-97, does anyone know if it will work in a 98 GXE?

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
the peice behind theback seats? as in where the speakers sit? those can transfer over as well

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, thats above the seats. Fold your seats down, that piece that is no uncvoered.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
20 views someone please answer my question the autions for these pieces end in 9 1/2 hours

·
Registered
38 Posts
May sound like a crazy idea and it may be late now, but you might be able to extract the information from a parts guy at you local Nissan dealership. He would be able to look up the parts and MIGHT be able to see if the part numbers match up. I know that when I worked at Haley Ford, if a part was similar from model to model (IE from a Ford to a Mercury and vice versa) the part numbers would match. I don't know about Nissan, however. It may be the same, may not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.