Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MODR H8R
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get dedicate this thread to members we havent seen in a while. Maybe its someone who hasnt been to a meet, or hasnt posted in some time. Post up if youre wondering about an old skool member, or maybe if you know what theyve been up to, someone can drop them a line.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
t56gen3 - steve

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
WEHT - Shawn aka White Cocoa

l...o...l

·
Registered
8 Posts
Geez you miss one meet and you get beat up... :p I'll be at the next one...bishes. :D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
only one meet?

·
MODR H8R
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WEHT - Shawn aka White Cocoa

l...o...l
Living in Carrolton with his girl, and driving a 97 GS300 semi-VIP'd out, last I saw. That was in November. He was talking about moving to Cali for automotive school pretty soon. He's still got the same number.

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Mercenary
248 Posts
Wow! Royalty huh? That's the first time I've heard that.

It is good to see all the old faces. Darrick,Gabe, Jared, Jeff, Chris........... I see y'all are holding down the fort.

Yeah. Living with the family here in Huntsville still. I'll post a few pictures of everyone in a little while so y'all can see what's up.

EDIT: Better yet, here y'all go.

Login | Facebook

I hope that works. Lemme know if it doesn't.

·
MODR H8R
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was good hearing from you again David. I'm going to check out those websites for the cameras you told me about. Thanks for the tip.
And dont be such a fucking stranger anymore.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Most of y'all probably don't even remember me, but I'm the dude with the red Z32 TT that used to come out all the time to the meets at Chuck's and then for a little while at the place after chucks, can't remember the name of that place... anyway I still have the Z and I'm still active in the car world, though I'm more into the drifting scene now... I go to monthly drift events in Mineral Wells, and I'm involved in a new drift team with several of my friends called "Team SlipMachine". I've got an '86 Toyota Cressida drift car thats getting a 2JZ swap (motor is sitting in my garage awaiting tranny) and the Z is also down at the moment getting a rebuild and freshening, and I also have an '85 BMW 535i, 3.5L I-6 with a 5-speed dogleg manual trans, its stripped out and was going to be a track car but plans have changed and I will be selling it to finance my Z rebuild. I am a member of driftdraganddrive.com now too and I go to weekly meets in Grapevine with them, its mostly a bunch of DFW area Nissan nuts too and pretty cool guys, so you should come hang out with us too.. the site was started by a bunch of my friends who wanted a place to hang out with like-minded car enthusiasts but minus all the flaming and BS that usually happens on most car forums. We try to keep the place free of flames and bashing as much as possible, all brands/makes all models all driving preferences welcome. :) I may stop by a DNE meet soon too once I get my car back up, 'cause I haven't seen you guys in so long and I just wanna say whats up!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well here she is, maybe it'll refresh your memory lol:

:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts